Wednesday, June 28, 2006
Trip trip trippin'
So I went on a little journey through this blog o' mine. Trippy the stuff that I was SO EXCITED about and that is now merely a memory. Or all the loose ends I'm noticing in my life. For instance, I still have that ingrown toe-nail, but it started getting better so I didn't go to a doctor, and now almost a year later, the puss monster is again rearing it's ugly head. That poor toe.

Also, I haven't written much in the book, remember the book? It's still floating around in my head and all, but when I sit down to actually write nothing happens. I get bogged down in technicalities, and let me tell you, getting bogged down in technicalities in a book about faeries is TRICKY!

Remember the tooth? Remember how urgen the dentist made everything sound? Remember how I still have a gaping hole in my head where that tooth should be? Yeah....

I am still the third cow. Thank goodness.

This one isn't a loose end but I'm glad I found it. I needed a reminder.

And now, a quote I found in my Mary Engelbreit calendar that I thought everyone could use every once in awhile.

"Be not the slave of your own past. Plunge into the sublime seas, dive deep, and swim far, so you shall come back with self-respect with new power, with an advanced experience that shall explain and overlook the old." That Ralph Waldo Emerson...smart guy...though it is reminiscent of being called a fish...but in a good way.


3 Comments:

Blogger ~A~ said...

that was fun. You should go take care of that owie tow. :(

And hurry up and finish that book. We'll read it here since we're all about the fae.

Blogger amandak said...

Great post.

Love you!

:)

Blogger rob said...

I was never a big fan of your fish entry. I don't liked feeling ashamed for metaphors. Mostly because I speak in metaphors and it's gotten me into trouble.

Lots of trouble.

I'm a big fan of your's, though.

Someone, whom I love dearly, once told me, "I want to hold your book in my hands."

I now pass that on to you.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG