Sunday, January 15, 2006
Ya know it's my birthday two months from today....
If you loved me you'd get me a real digital camera...

Hehehehe. In all reality I think I'm going to use some tax return moolah and get myself a nice digital camera. In the meantime here is a fuzzy strangely colored picture of my latest creation. Tiramisu. A recipe which after doing some research I came up with. Ok, not entirely true, I just tweaked the hell out of an existing recipe, whatever don't steal my thunder. Anyhoo. I'll post the recipe later, after I eat it and know it doesn't suck :)



5 Comments:

Blogger Kodi said...

I love tiramisu, though I don't remember it looking like that. I would love to try your version.

Blogger Min Min said...

It really looks a little weird on your picture...
Was it good?

I'm getting hungry somehow...>.<

Blogger NME said...

Love me some Tiramisu. Is that a pudding version?

Blogger Diane Lowe said...

I will have to agree that your tiramisu looks different.
Tiramisu is quite possibly one of my favorite desserts to make and consume. I have a Tiramisu recipe from "Food & Wine" magazine that is from a true Italian chef that I would love to try one of these days when I'm trying to impress people. (The only thing missing from it is the rum!)

Blogger Missuz J said...

This was SO GOOD! More cheesecakey than moussy--but dude--I wish I had some right now. Umm. Katy? What ya doin'? How about hooking me up?

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG