Tuesday, December 13, 2005
Well that's what you get
When you haven't blogged for a week things tend to pile up. I'll try not to ramble but it's me...and I do...so I probably will.

Last week sucked ass. Monday sick, Tuesday sick but still had to drag self to Stats, Wednesday sick with my first final (I still kicked ass with 97/100) Thursday sick, but again dragged myself to Stats because I had to hand in my final project which I did through the haze so hopefully it doesn't suck too bad, Friday yep, you guessed it sick. Here is a short list of things that happen when you're that sick for that long, at least if you happen to be me:

1. You develop insomnia for the next week because you slept for 5 days.
2. You don't get around to the oodles of Holiday baking you had planned on.
3. Making banana bread wears you out.
4. You lose 7 pounds in 5 days (woo hoo!! Just in time for the holiday hoge fest)
5. You end up grounding yourself from Food Network because you're having dirty dreams about a couple of the hosts. I loves Tyler Florence.
6. Having grounded yourself from Food Network you start alternating between Cartoon Network and Disney Channel.
7. You watch Moonstruck thrice.
8. You start adding up all the money you're not making just in time for the holiday spend spree.

So this week I went back to work and school and though I'm still coughing, a LOT, I feel human again. I do kinda miss breathing through my nose though... Work is... well, I'm not gonna talk about work cuz I don't wanna get Dooced, we'll just say, it's been a bit of a challenge lately. About the best thing I can say about school is that it's almost OVER!!!!! I'm done with two finals, the first I kicked butt on. The second more kicked my butt, and tomorrows will be a piece of cake. Then the bio final on Thursday then THE END! Yay. I think I'm gonna get myself a haircut to celebrate. I could ramble on some more, but I think I'll save the new Handsome Rob story for tomorrow. Silly boy.

Today's thing I learned: That's the joy of school being over, I don't have to learn anything.


8 Comments:

Blogger lonna said...

I'm glad to hear that you're finally feeling a little better. It sucks to be sick that long, especially when life won't let you just stop.

I loves me some Tyler too. What a cutie.

Blogger hazel said...

I love the word thrice.

yay on school being done!! and good for you losing 7 lbs. albeit from sickness, which sucks.

Blogger Kathryn said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. Good luck on your last final!

Blogger Missuz J said...

Tyler Florence is super yummy.

Blogger rob said...

"Today's thing I learned: That's the joy of school being over, I don't have to learn anything."

BAD!

Bad, bad, naughty Katy!

You know better than that.

No banana bread for you!

Blogger Kodi said...

Hope all went well for finals. I'm sure you kicked ass. You're one smart cookie.

Blogger NME said...

You are too too sweet. Thanks for the lovely santa. It was a nice little Christmas surpise at a time I'm not feeling very Christmasy. I thought you made him until I saw the "Made in China" sticker. And then Mark said "Well, maybe she went to China."

Blogger Stine said...

I'm glad your starting to feel better K. Have a lovely holiday. Say hi to your ma for me.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG