Wednesday, January 04, 2006
Look what I got!!

For myself...foooooor VALENTINES DAY!! Yeah that's it. Aren't they purty?? So here's what you do, go here and wait. Every fifteen minutes they have a new piece of jewelry up. Sometime's it's ugly jewelry, sometimes it's pretty jewelry It's always sterling silver, my fave. Today I got lucky and scored some pretty jewelry. So what's the big deal you ask? It's FREE well, except for S&H which is like 6 bucks. I'm excited. It's addictive. I'll let you know in a week or two about the catch, cuz yeah, there probably is one. But maybe not. It might just be cool. THANKS NATE!

Today's thing I learned: Uhm...see above.


5 Comments:

Blogger Stine said...

Those are killer K. What's the stone in the middle?

Blogger Katy said...

Garnet

Blogger hazel said...

I love garnet!!!!!! I have to check that site out.

Blogger Diane Lowe said...

Those are some lovely earrings. You're sure to snag a date for V-day if you wear those around!

Blogger OMH said...

Cool! Gotta check the site - when do we get to see the necklace?

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG