Tuesday, January 24, 2006
Listy Listness
Have you ever:

Eaten something you thought was going to be great only to find out it was terrible then not had anywhere to spit it out?

Eaten something you thought was going to be terrible only to find out it was great then crave it?

Realized your teacher was giving you the same lecture he gave last week and wondered if he really is or if that was a parallel universe because it doesn't seem to be bothering anyone else?

Gone to the store to get a new blow dryer because the other one 'SPLODED!! and come out of the store with 20 bucks worth of junk food and no blow dryer?

Received a movie in the mail (Sons of Provo, if you're mormon, have been a mormon, or know any mormon's you'll laugh out loud) from DeeVeeDees.com that you didn't order? It's not Christmas, it's not my birthday, but apparently someone likes me. So uhm, thanks great cosmic gift giverer...

Dreamed that the doorbell was ringing and got out of bed to answer the door at 6:00 in the morning?

Had a dream that you were going to marry Fred Savage?

I HAVE!

Do you get:

The overwhelming urge to smack the kid sitting behind you because he's breathing to loud?

Confused at non meat products that are named after meats? For instance Meatless Meatballs....Then they wouldn't be meatballs would they? They'd just be balls.

Addicted to things easily? Like TV shows, certain foods, and people.

Really sad when something you cook ends up sucking?

Annoyed when people correct you?

Stubborn about stupid things that will more likely damage a friendship than prove your rightness and therefore your coolness?

I DO!

Will you ever:

Hold a Moth, grasshopper, or beatle?

Sleep with the door open?

Enjoy waking up in the hairy ass crack of dawn?

Eat Oysters?

Stop holding grudges?

Be able to sleep without a snuggle?

Watch reality TV?

Be able to trust after being hurt?

I WON'T!

Do you:

Love to cook?

Love to eat? (but strangely don't enjoy what you cook)

Still dream about ex boyfriends even though they suck?

Get panicky when you wake up somewhere other than your bed?

Feel like you don't belong more often than not?

Want to get plastic surgery to fix your chinlessness because everytime you see a picture of yourself you cringe?

Hate people to touch your feet?

Feel like this couldn't possibly be the life you were meant for?

I DO!!

And there ya have it. Sometime this week I'll have to tell you guys about the trip to see the grandparents... it was sucktastic.


10 Comments:

Blogger Katy said...

Didja catch the part about me hating to be corrected?

Blogger Missuz J said...

Yes
Yes
No
No
Yes
No
No
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
No
No
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
No
Yes
No
No
NO
Yes

Blogger OMH said...

Annoyed when people correct you?


Sorry - Please forgive me for correcting your spelling on the last blog entry!

WOW - You and the MISSUZJ had deep blogs!

Blogger hazel said...

this was so excellent. so so so so excellent.

this was the best, though:

"Then they wouldn't be meatballs would they? They'd just be balls."

Blogger lonna said...

Oh Katy, it sounds like you're having a bad time right now. I am so with you on that. I hope that things get better soon. I also have to admit that I recognized myself in a lot of your list.

Blogger NME said...

Great list.

Fred Savage huh? My friend Gayle's exroommate went out with him briefly. It never got serious because he wouldn't date someone who wasn't Jewish.

I try to let go of grudges as best I can, and watch an INSANE amount of reality TV.

Oh and you can have one of my five chins.

Blogger Kodi said...

God, I hate people touching my feet! But I like insects and spiders, though I don't know if I would hold a BIG spider. I save lots of little spiders from the bathtub and throw them outside where they probably promptly freeze to death. Better than drowning I guess.

Blogger amandak said...

I TOTALLY had a sad moment last week when the pasta dish I made turned out kidna icky. However, I just stirred a big old spoonful of veggie cream cheese into it, and it turned out pretty yummy. Yay for cream cheese! Great post. Love you!

Blogger Min Min said...

Hey, long time no see ~
I so know this feeling about pictures of yourself. Most of the time I look like I've been smoking something on pictures...
But it's getting better.

Blogger Kathryn said...

I have actually had a dream that I married Fred Savage. And more recently Dr. McDreamy from his Can't Buy Me Love era.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG