Tuesday, June 14, 2005
woo hoo, I've been tagged.
Strangeafeet tagged me for this online blogtopian chain letter thingy. Though there is no mention of bad luck, I'm not one to take any chances so here goes.

If I could be a musician, If I could be a doctor, If I could be a painter, If I could be a gardner, If I could be a missionary, If I could be a chef, If I could be an architect, If I could be a linguist, If I could be a psychologist, If I could be a librarian, If I could be an athlete, If I could be a lawyer, If I could be an inn-keeper, If I could be a professor, If I could be a writer, If I could be a writer, If I could be a llama rider, If I could be a bonnie pirate, If I could be an astronaut, If I could be a world famous blogger (you mean I'm not?) If I could be a justice on any one court in the world, If I could be married to any current famous political figure.

And the results!! In no particular order...

If I could be a professor I would teach people to use their imaginations. I would teach them to dream the big dreams and share them. Dreamers are the ones that change the world.

If I could be a writer I would write for children. I would write novels that took them to far away places, and send them on exciting adventures. And again, I would teach them to dream, to realize that with a little imagination, there could be fairies in your backyard and pirates in your bathroom.

If I could be a lawyer I would stand up for abused women and children and fight the abusive husbands and dead beat dads tooth and nail and make everyone see them for exactly what they really are.

If I could be a bonnie pirate I would be married to johnny depp. And raising wee buckaneers on a tropical island drinking rum! HOORAY!!

If I could be a psychologist I'd set out to discover what the hell was wrong with people...starting with me :)

And now I tag My sister Boo, My sister Amanda, and Nate.


2 Comments:

Blogger NME said...

I want a pirate Johnny Depp in my bathroom. Please say you can make that happen!

Blogger Missuz J said...

Ok--if in my next life I don't get to raise wee buckaneers and drink rum on an island with Johnny Depp, then I will truly believe that there is no god.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG