Tuesday, May 10, 2005
Sit back friends for there is much to vent...
Ok so it's been an awfully long week for only being Tuesday. My boss drives me crazy. It would take far too long to describe the many hundreds of ways she drives me crazy but I'm sure in my blogs you'll learn to loathe her too. Todays big issue is the fact that she never EVER gives a straight answer....EVER! She has no spine and therefore won't answer any question with any answer that MIGHT piss someone off. For instance this morning she called me at 6:30 in the freaking morning to tell me she was sick and that I needed to open and cover her shift (she's also a terrible hypochondriac) So I am very sleepy and grumpy and worked the morning by myself then my friend got to work and we proceeded to bitch about our looney freaking boss which made everything better. So back to the straight answer problem. I called my freaking boss to see if she thought she'd be back tomorrow. So now we have a problem, she doesn't want to answer no because she's afraid of pissing me off. And she doesn't want to say yes because that won't get her any pity, which she wouldn't anyway because as I mentioned "I'm insensitive so I don't care". So I get uhmmm, well, I guess well, uhmm, I don't know, you open and well, uhm, I don't know. I just want to freaking shake her! So yesterday was a 10 hour day, today was a 10 hour day, and tomorrow will be too, because again I'm opening, and I have to close with her IF she comes. So if I stop writing, find me in prison, cuz I killed her.

As I mentioned it's been a very hard week and I desperately need a vacation. My dear sweet sisters met up in Flagstaff this last weekend for mother's day, which ok, it's mother's day I'm not a mother, whatever, not my fault. It kind of makes me a little sad to be honest. They've always been really close and I realize the last thing they wanted to do when I was little was hang out with the annoying little sis, but I'm 22 now and it just kinda makes me sad to think that I'm still the annoying little sis. I know Becky loves me, and we hang out and it's great, we're the last two left in town and we've gotten closer. Mandy and Becky are best buds which I get, they're really close in age and I'm just tagged on to the end like 7 years later. I have my interests, they have theirs, but sometimes I feel like there's this big sisters club that I'm just never gonna be a part of. Ick, I don't want to hurt feelings, and I don't want anyone to feel bad. Me and Becky are good friends, me and Mandy co-exist. Mandy and Becky are the best friends, and it boils down to I'm just jealous, I don't know how to fix it, I probably can't anyway... LOVES and don't feel bad Boo, it's not a big deal. I just wish I was part of the club, I hope you're not mad. Loves!

A Mighty Quote for You to Love:

Complaining is good for you as long as you're not complaining to the person you're complaining about. ~Lynn Johnston


3 Comments:

Blogger Missuz J said...

I do feel bad, but not because of your honesty. This is something we'll discuss later. In the meen time, before going off about work too much in your blog, check out dooce.com. She was fired for her blog.

Blogger hazel said...

I was so going to say the dooce thing.

as a little sister myself, I can understand what you're saying about tagging along. I'm almost 10 years younger than my sister and she and my older brother (they are "irish twins" - born in the same year, 10 months apart) are very close. it's hard to deal with sometimes. keep on keepin on.

Blogger hazel said...

ps, that is now my FAVORITE QUOTE EVER, and thank you for sharing it!!!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG