Monday, June 13, 2005
Little padded rooms aren't such a bad idea...
Sophie's OK!! YAY! Yesterday was tramatic. Baby blood is never a good thing, baby blood from gash in head is definitely worse. Sucks even worse when it's sweet Sophie Gene. I had the same thought as Missuz J, i.e. That doesn't look safe. Why oh why is it that when you have that thought and run frantic to their aid, everything is fine, but when you think, eh, she's always been ok before she ends up taking a header off a chair into a pile of video cassettes and a rather pointy corner? My house will be made of rubber, and sponges, and there will be no climbable aparatus over 1 foot high. OK, so probably not but I hate that slow motion, sick to your stomache, heart in your throat feeling, when for just a second you have ESP and you know, that on that downward fall, there will be sharp corners, and twists of little limbs, and it will eventually end up with your sweet baby (k not really mine but like that matters!!) head over heels on the floor with that "what the HELL just happened" look on their face. And then, as is my way, I start looking for someone to blame, which in this case was me, next time get off your fat ass Katy. And I start thinking that in her little battered Sophie head she's thinking, Auntie K was right there, why didn't my Kitty (nickname) catch me?? Which ok is probably giving myself way to much credit. What she's probably thinking is DAMN DAMN DAMN!!! But still, I wouldn't blame her if the thought crossed her mind. But she's ok, except for her dislocated fat disc, which doesn't sound so bad but i'm sure hurts like hell. Fat's important.

PS, a big thank you to all of you who read me, I was going through my regulars today and realized, like all these women are mommies, and I'm just this random babyless tag along. So I'm glad you've accepted me and enough moosh for one blog.


4 Comments:

Blogger Missuz J said...

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO :) Boo

Blogger M'gann said...

Babyless tag along? Not quite. For me, it's more like you're my only single friend who's cool and mature enough to talk to me still. Everyone else is in their own little growing up world and decided I don't fit in. I guess I'm prety boring now that I'm married and a mom. *shrugs* So thanks to you for still talking to me!

Blogger Katy said...

CRYS!! You're alive!! I'm so glad!

Blogger M'gann said...

Yep, still alive. Though a bit bruised. I'm glad that at least you've continued blogging during my absence so that I could read up on how you've been doing. Hope to talk to you soon!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG