Monday, May 16, 2005
Not in jail, most is well...
K so couldn't write last week without more venting and bitching and whining so I decided to just abstain. Things are feeling lots better this week. Not nearly as vicious about life. Boss and I had it out Wednesday, then Friday she cried, I cried whatever. Anyway!!! All is back to normal. I'm applying for a couple jobs this week have an interview tomorrow. I think that now that I'm on my way out I have a better perspective, as long as I'm really on my way out. You'd think that with a week past and no blogging I'd have something more interesting to say...but I don't, so I will ponder a good quote for you.

The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. ~George Bernard Shaw

or

My grandpappy saw his reflection in the pond thought it was him and drowned trying to save himself from drowning. ~ Seth Macfarlane


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG