Thursday, April 28, 2005
Rainy days and Wednesdays
Hey guess what! They're not gettin me down! I like rainy days as I think I mentioned and I figured out why I've been so grumpy lately. Needless to say I can medicate it away and in about a week all will be well again (wink wink). So, anyway, today didn't suck, but just a note, when your brain says HEY grab your pain killers, do it! Anyway, today didn't suck, I am however royally pissed at someone I work with. The business venture I mentioned before didn't just go away, no no, it was manipulated away. She says to me "The owner of the company wants to keep this kind of exclusive so she doesn't want a ton of people involved." So I think ok I guess that makes sense, but I'm thinking to myself, I studied acting for 6 years, I can spot an amature lying to me. So I give her the benefit of the doubt and think, hey she could be on the up and up stop being paranoid. Well I wasn't being paranoid. Come to find out, she just doesn't want someone like me as competition (which I wouldn't have been, I was going to help her). In the three days that we were talking about signing up together I came up with a lot of good ideas, A LOT, and guess what, she's using them all, and everyday it's "what do you think of this Katy?" "What should I do about that Katy??" So now I'm her business advisor but I'm not getting anything out of it. The crappy thing is, I still have to work with her so it's not worth my flying off the handle and making an already uncomfortable situation even worse. But I mean honestly, do I look stupid??? Apparently I do.

FUNNY STORY!! K there's this guy that I've known forever and he just got home from his mission and he's still as cute as ever, and he's coaching T's daughters soccer team so I see him every once in awhile, not to mention he's in my ward, and works at one of my fave food places, ANYWAY, I said I thought he was cute, so T's daughter tells him that I have a crush on him and that I think he's hot, this was last Wednesday. I didn't know she's said anything so when I saw him at the singles thing Monday I decided to set him up with one of my friends from work. I told him about very cute girl and he just kind of stared at me like I was crazy but agreed, and then today I find out that he knows I like him and he probably thinks I am crazy. So now I don't know what to do. I hate dating.


5 Comments:

Blogger NME said...

Hi! I popped over to you from your sister's site. You made me laugh. I particularly like "31 flavors of crazy" and I might have to use it in the future.
I have to admit it took me awhile to realize that by mission you weren't talking about the military. Us east coast livin' folk have no idea about all this Mormon stuff. All I know I know from Dooce and Julie from Real World New Orleans.

Blogger Katy said...

Sorry, I'll try and clarify more in the future!

Blogger Missuz J said...

Ok little Mrs. Coy. Let's dispense with "business venture" "I'll feel better in a week." So you're having your period, and the t-shirt selling thing went in the shitter. As for the cute guy--what the fuck are you doing setting him up with someone else if you like him? XOXO Boo

Blogger Katy said...

May I just remind you my dear sister that you're not my english teacher and coy is what I do. Simmer down.

Blogger Missuz J said...

Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry
Again, I let my mouth run away with my brains. Be and say whatever and however you want and I'll love you just the same!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG