Tuesday, May 24, 2005
What the hell?
So I got home from big bad work today at like 5, (I'm opening all this week for the boss lady, more on that later) Anyway, have been going non-stop ever since. Wanna know how you know you're a grown up? SPRING FREAKING CLEANING!!! I spent 45 minutes today going through ONE bathroom drawer, and nooooooobody told me too. I just got this bug in my ear today that I need to clean my bathroom. Tomorrow it's the bedroom, and nooooobody told me to do that either. I say again, WHAT THE HELL??? Now I'm a big fat cleaner freak, and not just cleaning, sorting, and throwing away, and donating, I'm only 22! Don't I have a few more years of slobness left in me?? Apparently not. And yesterday I dug a hole, a big damn hole! I have a blister and everything! I helped my dad plant his new oak tree. And after all this, I have no bitching this week! Definitely one for the date book... Weird...

So I feel like such a shit about work now. My bosses father in law died Saturday, and her mom had sugery and her youngest son is graduating from high school Wednesday. So really what the hell do I have to complain about? Absolutely nothing. Don't worry Im sure I'll come up with something in the next few days. Anywho!! Traumatizng week for the boss lady so I'm trying desperately to be nice and it's working, it helps that she's not working this week, hence the opening every day which is actually quite refreshing. We have a new guy at work too, his name's Isaac, he's hilarious and is fitting in very well. So this week has been mostly tolerable. Actually it's been good... can't complain... could but won't. I got to hang out with my sis missuz J and go shopping then hung out with the Sophinator Saturday, and Sunday, and today and then I will tomorrow, a triple dose of Sophie is the very best medicine boogers and all. And hanging out with her is the best, today she totally inspired me while we were playing kitty. I think I'm gonna write a series of childrens books called Mak and Cheese with a little Sophie aged girl who's obviously mighty damn adorable and has this totally brilliant imagination. It's gonna be great. And all of you can say "I knew her when..." and I'll be able to blog my fabulous book tour. I can see it all now....

Alrighty here's your quote for the day and then I'll be done for the night. Sorry for my blog slack.

A good friend will bail you out of jail,
A great friend will be sitting next to you saying, man that was dumb...


4 Comments:

Blogger amandak said...

Kudos on the spring cleaning, I need to get my lazy ass in gear and do some of that myself. I'm jealous that you get to hang out with the Super-Soph, I miss her SO bad. Not to mention missing the rest of you too. Nice to hear that work's going better. So, is this new guy cute?

Blogger Missuz J said...

Awwww. They grow up so fast!

Blogger hazel said...

I hate any cleaning, especially spring. or fall. or summer. or winter. equinox cleaning, mother in law cleaning, litter box cleaning - it is all very sucky.

lucky you with sophie! she's so cute.

Blogger NME said...

you need to blog more often, girl. and don't worry about whining too much - that's more fun to read than nothing.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG