Monday, April 25, 2005
Rainy Days and Mondays...
Sometimes ya just wake up on the wrong side of the bed. Today was one of those days. I was just plain pissy right from the start. Which for everyone around me is a good day. I'm usually a much nicer person when I'm feeling bitchy, I over compensate. But in my head, well in my head I'm cursing the useless maggots in my life!! Did I say useless maggots?? I meant....uhm....yeah I meant useless maggots. Especially the useless maggots in positions of authority over me. But I just sit in my hole in the world and smile and think to myself, "Oh you may laugh now, but soon, soon there will be a great plague upon the land, I'm the plague, you're the land!!!! (I stole that last bit from my big sis, the fabulous missuzj. She's so smart.) Anyway, today was a gloomy day and it had nothing to do with the weather, usually I like cloudy dreary blah, but today it fit my mood juuuuuuust right. Not only did I wake up on the wrong side of the bed, (I think the real problem is simply that I woke up) but I got to work and found out that the business venture I was so excited about like three days ago is gone away. Grrrrr.

So after a long day of internal dialogue, snapping things like "No shit Sherlock" and "Are you still talking?" and "Shut up Shut up SHUT UP!!!!" I went to an always stimulating Singles Activity for my ward. So fun. Really. No, not really. Those things are just big nightmares. "Look who's got hardware" as this weeks new 5'2" blonde skinny affianced, flashes her new multi carrat rock in everyobdy's face. While everyone else tries to weasel out whether or not you're seeing anyone since the tragic missionary episode, and all you want to do is eat your free dinner, talk to some friends and move on with your freaking life!!!! It really wasn't that bad. I'm just in a pissy mood, I think I mentioned that already.

Sorry...


1 Comments:

Blogger Missuz J said...

Sounds to me like you need to eat some cheese. Maybe some chocolate. Probably both. Chocolate cheese cake? Yum.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG