Friday, June 17, 2005
Good and Bad
Ok, I'm sick of me whining all the time so now I'm only gonna whine half the time. For everything I bitch about I have to say something nice. But only in this post, I just don't have that much sunshine to blow up anyones ass.

Ok, bad thing #1: Still unemployed.
Good thing #1: Didn't have to go to work and blow sunshine up anyones ass.
Bad thing #2:Went to pick up my last paycheck from evil horrid bank place today.
Good thing #2: I know have more money in my savings account then ever before!
Bad thing #3: Had to see evil ex boss bitch, who had the kahoneys (so not how that's spelled) to ask how I was doing.
Good thing #3: I could tell her to go to hell without risking getting fired.
Bad thing #4: I have to start looking for a new job Monday.
Good thing #4: I get to find a new job where wonderful fabulous things will happen. (sunshine meet ass)
Bad thing #5: Hmmm, am running out of bad things. Opted to stay in bed as long as possible today rather than go shopping with the sisters.
Good thing #5: Got to stay in bed til ten and had a two hour nap. Those damn sleeping pills don't wear off very good. OOH Good thing #5b: Mand got me The Great Enyclopedia of Faeries. SO FREAKING COOL!
OOH!! I also made my neice the COOLEST hula costume EVER!! I'm like martha stewart without the insider trading and jail time. A little rafia... some tape... VOILA!! The grandest tiger in all the jungle!!

LOOK LOOK!! More good things than bad! YAY!!! And now I'm going to go read up on faeries. So exciting!!!


3 Comments:

Blogger Missuz J said...

I love that you're posting regularly now. Great attitude adjustment too. I'd try it, but then I'd have to give up my current title as grouchiest bitch in all the jungle.

Blogger hazel said...

yay! lots of blogging!

it's good you're turning that frown upside down. being unemployed is a real bitch - I've been there. interviewing is difficult and I know it's going to be tough on you. but you sound like you're totally competent and can turn it on when you need to, so I'm thinking you're going to be FINE.

Blogger NME said...

It takes work to stay positive when things are looking down. But it's totally worth it and you are doing a great job.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG