Friday, September 08, 2006
The end is near
So have you noticed the lack of blogging? Maybe not. Sure I've been busy. Sure I seem to have actually gotten a life. Sure I have more homework than you can shake a schtick at. But really. I just haven't felt the urge. I've found myself starting multiple entries since the one almost two weeks ago but just don't have the drive to finish them. I feel like maybe the age of the blog is coming to an end for me. Maybe not. I dunno.

Then I was going to talk about the deterioration of Heath Ledger. Remember golden boy circa A Knight's Tale? And his brooding bad boy hotness in Ten Things I Hate About You? And now he's turning into this? I mean ok, still semi-hotness. Though I would appreciate it if maybe he shaved. And let's talk about the complexion for a second. On second thought, no. We better not, I might cry. But Heath honey, you're a movie star. You make lots of money. You don't have to look like a homeless person. And I'm pretty sure you can afford a bottle of Suave. I'm just sayin. Think about it. Also rumor had it that Paul Bettany was going to play The Joker in the Batman Begins sequel. But according to IMDb, it's Heath Ledger. Which I have mixed feelings about. Paul Bettany would have been awesome. And Heath...well....I just don't know. I have my doubts.

So for any interested school is going well. Two weeks in and I'm still passing everything. I somehow got dubbed the smart kid in math which is surprising. I'm still going to the gym and getting all sweaty. It's kind of embarassing that a half an hour of brisk walking makes me all sweaty and breathless. But that's ok, a brisk walk for me is like a light jog for all the shorties out there. At least that's what I'm telling myself. There's a Jolly Roger party tonight that my friend and I are going to. You have to be dressed like a pirate to get in so this is going to be all kinds of fun. I have a feeling there are going to be LOTS of Captain Jack Sparrow's cuz heaven forbid we get creative. I'll probably take pictures of our costumes before we go. Should be fun.


3 Comments:

Blogger Diane Lowe said...

I've definitely noticed the lack of blogging, but that's OK. I hope you don't stop blogging, because I think you have potential as a writer and writing well is a much-sought-after skill in any profession. The best way to improve your writing is to write every day. Granted, I don't write everyday, but I love writing and I sure do make an effort to.
Maybe you've grown out of the blogging format. If so, that's OK. I just hope you don't stop writing.

BTW, I'm in town until Sunday morning, if you want to get together for . . .whatever Cedarians do on a weekend in Cedar.

Blogger OMH said...

Don't Stop! I enjoy reading your posts - both the happy & the kind of bummed ones.

Besides where else can I get pictures of such awesome cakes.....hmmmmmm haven't seen any in a while - whaz up with that?

Blogger Missuz J said...

Pirate pics? Pretty Please?

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG