Sunday, August 13, 2006
Picures!!
YAY!!

Have you guys met Tito? Duh nuh nuh nuh nuh BATDOG!!!

Teeny little pink cake for the sweet old lady I house sat for a couple weeks ago.

Remember my friends puppy? I give you JACK!!



No more Jack. That's quite enough of Jack for one post. How about some me and my hair cut I got a month ago?


And last but not least, the super cool Strawberry Shortcake cake for Princess Sophie. Before and after. Behold the splendor!!

And also, here's my peach pie...



5 Comments:

Blogger Missuz J said...

Soph is absolutely going to PEE when she sees that cake today! You are the shiznat!

Oh--and I've told you a million times, but I LOVE the hair.

Blogger OMH said...

Cute batdog.

Darling Cake

Jack is cute - really really cute (not sure if it would be worth not getting your own place but hey)

I love the cake - I've said it before and will probably say it again. But YOU are very talented!

I wanna piece - heck I want the WHOLE PEACH PIE!!!!

Blogger OMH said...

Oh yeah I forgot to comment about the hair.

It is WONDERFUL!!!!! Very well suited for you (not all haircuts can be worn by all people you know and you picked a winner for you!!!!)

Blogger amandak said...

Awesome cake(s).

Awesome hair.

Awesome dogs.

Awesome KATY!!!

Love you!

p.s. I want peach pie, yummmmm.

Blogger M'gann said...

The cakes look fabulous! Seriously, I am paying you to make my son's when we move out there, lol.

The pups are too cute! I need a small dog >.> Someday.

And, last but certainly not least, OMG! I freakin LOVE your hair! You look hot! Good for you. So glad you put up a picture!

Finally, a lil P.S. You didn't watch the Inuyasha movie with me Saturday! ;_; So I hope to talk to you soon!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG