Thursday, July 27, 2006
The new digs
I've been feeling the winds of change in myself lately. I'm digging myself out of the slump I didn't know I'd been in for the last two years. About a year ago it seems I just stopped trying. I didn't much care what I looked like. I wasn't heading towards any specific goals. I was a shadow of my former self. Well, I'm sick of it. Somewhere in the last two or three years I lost track of the Katy I was. I lost track of the Katy I wanted to be. I became the Katy I am. A Katy with very little individuality. A chameleon who is different depending on who she's talking to. I don't want to be this Katy anymore. I want to be honest, strong, sassy, what you see is what you get Katy. So here I stand. At the beginning of a road where I seek to lose the Katy I have been and find the Katy I will become.

Apparently, that means I needed a prettier blog.



6 Comments:

Blogger ~A~ said...

Well, I love the new underpants look.

I totally understand how you feel. I can't wait to see how you reinvent yourself. :)

Blogger Stine said...

The blog is beautiful. Power to you my dear. You've put the intention out there, there's no way it's not going to happen. I'm excited for you.

Blogger NME said...

It's nice witnessing your metamorphosis. Thank you for sharing.

Blogger Missuz J said...

Be-you-tiful!

Blogger amandak said...

Love it Love it Love it

Love you too!

Blogger OMH said...

Good for you!!!!! I'm looking forward to your sharing this journey with us - your blogger friends!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG