Wednesday, February 08, 2006
So much to do
Yet still I blog.

My boss lady is out of the office for the rest of the week. She had to have a ganglion cyst removed from her wrist. Gross. So I have about a BAJILLION things I could be doing. I'm just not in the least bit motivated today. Inch high stack of data entry? No please no. I don't wanna do inventory entry anymore. IT'S ALL I EVER DO!!! It took me 3 days to ONE department. So I sit and stare at the stack kind of chuckle to myself. I'm not doing it. There's no one here to make me. Ginormous stack of filing needs done? Yeah Yeah, I'll do it tomorrow. Tuesday's and Thursdays are my really productive days. I'm here 2 and a half hours and I'm not all exhausted cuz I get to sleep in a bit. Can someone please tell me why my body REFUSES to sleep at night but then insists on sleeping through the day? I tell myself don't have a nap, then you'll sleep better tonight. So I don't have a nap and just wander around like a zombie all day but then night time comes and I stare at the ceiling til 1 o'clock in the morning wondering where all the tired went. Then I break down and read some more and doze off sometime in the wee hours of the morning only to have my alarm clock go off a couple measley hours later. So yeah, I think I've established I'll work tomorrow.

Yesterday I went shopping. I hadn't had a good shop in a while. Bought the kids some Valentine's Day presents (clothes, it's what I do) bought myself some "Nobody else is gonna" presents and cashed out at just over 60 bucks. Not bad, I got myself 4 fabulous long sleeved tees in black, green, and pink, and one that is also pink but says "love hurts" across it to wear for D-day...I mean V-day. Plus a cuteness for each of the three little kids now I just have to ponder on Janz for a bit and we'll be good.

So I got all brave yesterday and gave the cute boy at the cell phone place my phone number. We went down to trade in my friends daughters phone cuz it got killed, and the cutest guy helped us. According to his name tag his name was Brandon and he Habla Espanol. So he was doing cell phone things and my friend and I were talking and I saw an oppurtunity. So I said to T, "You need to get me a date for my birthday." And she went on and on asking things like "Can he be old" and "Can he be mail order" and "Does he have to be real" and "What if she has to pay him" and I said "No, I'm cute, you have 5 weeks to find me a nice boy to take me to dinner for my birthday"and she said OK, then I turned to Brandon and said "You're a nice boy, you take me to dinner for my birthday" and he stared at me all "uuuuuhm what" and I wrote my number on the back of handy dandy business card and said "ponder on that" and we left. Then we got in the car and I passed out cuz my heart was beating so fast... hehehe. I doubt he calls but it would be most fabulous if he did. Gotta make yourself more available my ass. I'll be available when I damn well feel like being available thank you very little. So there's a recap of my exciting events. School's going well. My papers so far have come back good. The only test I've taken came back ok, not great. I'm very participatory and opinionated. My comm teacher thinks I'm a jewel. At least that's what he told me in class today after stating that "Red heads always cheat" when I answered a question correctly. Not smart seeing as I'm one of 5 red heads in that class and my hairs really not even that red. Lit class is really fun as long as no one in there takes themselves too seriously. My little psychic friend told me the other day that I wasn't human. Nice. And my Business teacher told me I had a really good brain for business. Been a good week. I think I'm going to make conversation heart cookies for V-day and hand them out. I told T I'd help her make an airplane cake for her boyfriend. Oh, I need to get pictures of the skateboard cake I made up....

Today's thing I learned: A- I'm a redhead, B- Redheads always cheat. Whatever Gwin.


6 Comments:

Blogger M'gann said...

Angerissu WORKS! Told you so :P ^_^

Blogger lonna said...

Wow, you are my hero. I always so shy around guys. I certainly never really put myself out there like that. Sorry things are so busy.

Blogger Missuz J said...

I think your communications teacher has the hots for you.

Blogger Stine said...

That was the BEST story ever. Good for you K.

Blogger Peter said...

Now this story made me smile. Putting yourself out there like that was awesome. Go get 'em Tiger

Blogger hazel said...

WHOA! your handling of brandon really impressed me! that was excellent!!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG