Friday, February 10, 2006
MEMEMEME
I stole from Mother Hubbard:

The A-Z's of me! Katy
A is for age: 22 almost 23
B is for booze of choice: I don't drink, but I sure miss appletinis
C is for career: Student
D is for your dad’s name: Ray
E is for essential items to bring to a party: Food and a gift and of course ME
F is for favourite song at the moment: Oh I so couldn't choose...I'm listening to Bon Jovi right now though...
G is for favourite game: Pass the pigs. Or solitaire...
H is for hometown: Ugh, I was born in Anoka Minnesota but we lived in Coon Rapids but I don't remember it and I've lived in Cedar City most of my life but I call Monterey CA home.
I is for instruments you play: Clarinet and I can plunk out a couple really easy songs on the piano
J is for jam or jelly you like: Homemade raspberry jam... yummy
K is for kids: Nope, no kids. Except my sweet neices and nephews.
L is for living arrangements: I live with my parents.
M is for mum’s name: Diane
N is for name of your crush: Ooooh, do I have to limit myself to one? I can't. So many handsome's out there....I'll say Danny Masterson, Captain Reynolds (hehe), and Gerard Butler
O is for overnight hospital stays: My birth...and when I had to take Nicci to get stitches, not overnight but LONG NIGHT
P is for phobias: Moths, grasshoppers, aliens.
Q is for quotes you like: "Well behaved women rarely make history." and "Everything's Shiny"
R is for relationship that lasted the longest: Ean, friends or dating for uhm 7 years I think.
S is for sexual preference: Eventually? Please???
T is for travel: Really want to go to Germany Austria area...and New Zealand...Ireland, and somewhere with a beach and drinks that come in coconuts with lil umbrellas.
U is for underwear: Uhm...yes? What kinda question is that?
V is for vegetable you love: Broccoli. Corn. Potatoes. Raw Carrots.
W is for weekend plans: Clean my room, make D-day i mean V-day Cookies. Do my taxes. Study for CJ test. Finish book. Oh and sleep in. That one's important.
X is for x-rays you’ve had: My mouth cuz I'm a cavity queen, and my elbow when I fell off the bleachers. X-rays I should have had? Totally different story.
Y is for yummy food you make: It's all yummy!
Z is for zodiac sign: Pisces I'm a fishy fish.


5 Comments:

Blogger OMH said...

Wait -- First you tell us your not a fish - NOW your telling us you are. I'm so confused!

Thanks for sharing your ABC's!

Blogger Missuz J said...

I remember when you fell off the bleachers. That was traumatic.

I can't believe I forgot that cute book you bought me and Soph. She wanted me to read it to her before she went to bed. We'll come get it this afternoon.

Want to come over and watch the last 20 minutes of "Heart of Gold" over and over again with me tonight?

Blogger Katy said...

YES!!!

Blogger ~A~ said...

Pass the pigs? Is that the game where you have two pigs that you toss like dice in hopes that they land in a certain positions like double leaning jowler and pig out?

Blogger hazel said...

browncoat...?

hee, fish.

I love that you're afraid of moths, grasshoppers, aliens. as if you can find them all in your backyard.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG