Friday, October 28, 2005
The wide world of Blog
Well, you guys won. My speech which is due one week from today and I am JUST BARELY STARTING! Is on Blogging. What particular aspect of blogging, I haven't decided yet. But I have lots and lots and LOTS of information to go through and I think it's going to be fun. A week is plenty of time for one such as me to come up with a 5 to 7 minute speech on something that I do everyday, right? Right. Good. I'm excited. So I have a favor to ask. Again I know. We have to have a visual aid. I was thinking of getting a map and putting a pin in all the places where you guys live and then maybe having pictures. Does anyone have a huge problem with me using their likeness in front of 20 or so random college students? I won't use names or anything if you guys are uncomfortable with that. Or I'll just use your blogger names. If any of you have an issue with this idea, or a better idea pretty please e-mail me rudiesoul@hotmail.com. And if you have a particular picture you'd like me to use (I was planning on just using the ones that are posted) you can e-mail me that as well. Sorry if this is seeming like a huge issue of privacy, I just don't want to do any toe-stepping so like I say, if any of you have a better idea or if there is just a resounding no from all parties, that's ok.

Thanks!


5 Comments:

Blogger NME said...

You are free to use my likeness and my name. My new picture is pretty low res - so if you need a better shot you can email me. At strangeafoot at hotmail dot com. Which prompts me to tell you to spell out your email address like I just did - or you might get MEGA spam.

Blogger Kathryn said...

Have at it! I know you'll pull together something amazing.

Blogger Missuz J said...

Go to baby!

Blogger rob said...

Well...if CNN can dedicate a good 5-7 minute segment to blogs, as a news feature, nightly, I'm sure you can bring it.

Blogger hazel said...

oh my god, that's so cool! people are going to hear my name in UTAH! go for it. use whatever picture you want. call me by my name. whatever you need.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG