Thursday, October 20, 2005
Just call me Tweety
I am seriously nesting. Last night I made a new chocolate chip cookie recipe, I think I made maybe 5 dozen good sized cookies. What am I going to do with 5 dozen giant cookies? I have no idea. The website gave them 5 stars and everyone said they loved them. They're good, but not great. Definitely good if you're just looking for a new and slightly different chocolate chip cookie. I didn't add nuts (I don't know why) but next time I will, and next time I'll probably half the recipe. Anybody want cookies?


7 Comments:

Blogger amandak said...

I do! I do!

I still haven't made chocolate chip cookies in this house. That's a crying shame I must recitify post haste!

love

Blogger lonna said...

I haven't made cookies in ages. I haven't baked anything other than Dermot's blueberry bread in forever. Maybe I'll have to work on some cookies too.

Blogger Diane Lowe said...

My favourite chocolate chip cookies have both chocolate and white chocolate chips in them.

But nuts would be a lovely addition.

Those cookies look delicious.

Blogger Kathryn said...

Yes! Stop taunting me!

Blogger Kodi said...

Dude, bring forth the cookies. I would come get some right now if I could remember how to get to your house. I've only been there twice, and got lost both times before wandering aimlessly and managing to recognize a vehicle in the driveway.

Blogger hazel said...

cookies!!

SEND THEM HITHER.

Blogger NME said...

YES PLEASE!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG