Saturday, October 08, 2005
Scrumdiddlyumptios!!
I baked! This is a recipe for chocolate chip pumpkin bread from here. I doubled it because I wanted some to give to friends. I also did a HUGE grocery shop for the madre, bought pumpkins for these super cool centerpieces we make for fall, and have meet browning for stew. ACK! I think I'm nesting!!

Today's thing I learned: (I have been such a slacker!!) When you're doubling a recipe that already makes three loaves, use a BIG bowl! I busted out some of the stuff I have in storage for my house because none of my moms bowls were big enough.


9 Comments:

Blogger rob said...

If I didn't fear horrendous death and/or dismemberment from the likes of your sisters (which could be fun) and lived in Utah (which could not possibly be fun), I'd totally ask you out right now.

Those look taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasty.

Blogger Missuz J said...

Damn straight Mr. Rob.

Blogger Missuz J said...

And it would NOT be fun.

Blogger amandak said...

I want yummy pumpkin bread.

And, I want to hang out and bake with you.

And I miss you tons.

Hugs!

Blogger NME said...

MMMMM! Those sounds SO good. How did they turn out? Should I try the recipe?

Blogger Katy said...

Nicole, they turned out really good. I think. The recipe was really easy and I will post it if you want it.

Blogger lonna said...

Dermot eats blueberry bread every morning at daycare for breakfast. I tripled a muffin recipe and put it in mini loaf pans. I, too, had to go look for a bigger mixing bowl. But it's so much easier to me to make a lot at once.

Blogger NME said...

PLEASE POST!

Blogger Min Min said...

Please post the recipe....!!
I once tried a recipe for baked bananas with coconut-pieces around and they were SO GOOD!
If you want to, I can give you that in return haha^^

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG