Thursday, September 01, 2005
Is anyone getting sick of Handsome Rob?

TOUGH COOKIES SHNOOKUMS!!! Cuz I like talking about him :)

As you know we are going out again tomorrow. That's right folks. Katy has 2 dates in 2 weeks. It's a whole new world. Does tomorrow qualify as a date?? WHO CARES?? I'm going to dinner with a boy that I like. DATE! Or at least it's close enough. Yesterday I left a note on his car that said: Hey Crash- Hope you have a good day at work. :)/Katy. That's all. Brilliant simplicity. He saw the note and called me (I didn't even have to tell him to. He just did! So he calls:

HR: Hey, I got your note.
Me: Oh yeah?
HR: Yep, did you see my ticket?
Me: Yeah, it's just a warning don't worry about it.
HR: Is that why you left me a note?
Me: No, I left you a note cuz I saw your truck and wanted to say hi.
HR: Oh. What are you doing Friday?
Me: (To self) Holy crap!! Is Handsome Rob going to ask me out again??? (To him) Nothin.
HR: Friday night?
Me: Still nothing.
HR: Well, it's Holly's birthday thursday but I have to work so I was going to take her to dinner Friday, want to come?
Me: Sure that'd be good.
HR: K, we'll do something after dinner to. Maybe go get ice cream, except Holly can't get ice cream because she's lactose intolerant.
Me: OK.
HR: K I'll call you when I get off work.

So ok, maybe it's not a date. It's a "Handsome Rob wants to hang out with me" which is good enough for the time being. Now however I have to deal with Holly, hear about her breaking up with Brady, deal with her flirting with Handsome Rob, and I'm sure get reprimanded for not immediately calling her and rushing to her side after hearing about the split. Gonna be fun. But, I get to look at Rob and hang out with him and for that I am grateful :)


4 Comments:

Blogger lonna said...

I'm not sick of Handsome Rob. Blog away! I think that he didn't want to get stuck with Holly alone, but didn't want to bail on her birthday. I hope things go well and that you guys go out for ice cream without her, since she can't have any:)

Blogger Kathryn said...

Sounds like a date to me missy! Yay! Hopefully Holly won't be too much of a pain.

Blogger Min Min said...

Hello...
yeah, I know you don't know me and I don't know you but I read your posts about "Handsome Rob" and I really enjoyed them, sounds a little like a novel, maybe you should write one haha^^
Keep blogging your story, I'd like to go on reading...

Blogger Missuz J said...

Exactly what lonna said.

Can't wait to hear all the details.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG