Tuesday, August 23, 2005
TAG! I'm it!
Cuz NME said so!

7 things I plan to do before I die:
1. Get married.
2. Become a mom.
3. Take a castles tour in Europe.
4. Have a house by the ocean.
5. Publish a book.
6. Have a dog.
7. Have sex.

7 things I can do:
1. Crochet.
2. Decorate cakes.
3. Drop everything for a friend or family member in need.
4. Make REALLY good carrot cake.
5. Write.
6. Make people believe I'm ok when I'm not.
7. Type a cherry stem in a knot with my tounge

7 things I cannot do:
1. Find a boyfriend.
2. Tolerate stupidity. (There I said it.)
3. Act like a poor me victim type girl.
4. Make up my mind about most anything.
5. Forgive people easily.
6. Touch my nose with my tounge.
7. Think of seven things I cannot do...

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1. Being attracted to me would be a good starting point.
2. Being taller than me.
3. Pretty eyes.
4. Motorcycles.
5. Great smile.
6. Really...right now... I'd go for just about anything.
7. Wanting a family.

7 things that I say most often:
1. I'm so tired.
2. I'm so bored.
3. So anyway...
4. Because I'm a princess.
5. I love you.
6. Sure I can do that.
7. Uhm, I don't know.

7 celebrity crushes:
1. Ewan MacGregor
2. John Stewart
3. Johnny Depp
4. Gerard Butler , more Gerard Butler, and oh yeah, Gerard Butler.
5. Keith Anderson , big dopey hat and all!!
6. Brad Pitt
7. Colin Firth

7 people I want to do this:
1. Mandy
2. Kodi
3. Nate that never blogs
4. Daina
5. Lonna
6. Lady Linoleum
7. Yeah... I don't have seven friends that didn't already get tagged...

Just a quick update on the Handsome Rob situation:

He took his motorcycle test today. Now ask me if he passed it. Did you ask? Nope he didn't. Now ask me why. Did you ask? Because he crashed. On the obstacle avoidance section of the test he laid it down and scratched up one side and broke the right turn signal... Smooth move handsome Rob. Is he still adorable? Yes. Do I still want to go out with him? Yes. Am I going to make him spend a Saturday at my house fixing the brokenness? You better believe it!!


9 Comments:

Blogger NME said...

I had to look up Gerard Butler - but I totally approve. Keith Anderson however is a different story. I had no idea who he was and laughed at the hat when I found his picture. On my list of seven things that turn me off of the opposite sex - big silly hat is at the top.

The cakes and the cherry stem should definitely get you married in no time. Possibly to a man who can't pass his motorcycle test.

Blogger M'gann said...

Alright, I'm tagged, I'm working on it ^_~ Check later.

As for handsome Rob - w00t! So you can't clutch onto him while riding his hog, but it still really worked to your advantage! Yay for Katy!

Blogger Kathryn said...

Oooh, extra time with Handsome Rob. Here's hoping you're one step closer to a couple of those things on your list.

Blogger Kodi said...

Okay, I'm not sure you should ride on his bike with him until he can complete his test WITHOUT crashing. Boys are so funny. You should totally sneak a smooch in while he's all dirty and manly fixing your dads scooter.

Blogger Katy said...

MMM dirty handsome Rob....

Blogger lonna said...

I could never master that cherry stem trick.

Enjoy your extra time with Handsome Rob. Things sound promising.

Blogger hazel said...

does handsome rob know you can both touch your nose with your tongue and tie a cherry stem with it? maybe you want to tell him. he'll be around so often that you'll start complaining.

I wish I could do the cherry stem thing.

Blogger Missuz J said...

I am getting so fucking old and out of touch. I didn't know who at least half of your celebrity crushes were. Also--Gerard Butler is, as promised, super hot.

Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

Some of these are really funny Katy. Okay, consider myself tagged. Just give me some time cuz I'm a blogtard.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG