Friday, August 26, 2005
I'm a little too gleeful right now...

Update: I'm so bad. I just found out through the grapevine that Holly got in a motorcycle accident. Yes yes very tragic. She's fine. A little banged up but no permanent damage (though we'll all be hearing about it in forEVER). I found out from my ward's Relief Society President because dealing with this kind of thing is part of my calling. My calling in the church is that of the compassionate services leader. Basically it means that when someone is sick, hurt, or just generally needs some love, I go make sure they're ok and help if they need anything. It's actually a pretty good calling for me. Anyway! I had to call her and make sure she was alright because nobody new anything except that she was in the hospital and that there had been an accident. Of course "In the hospital" means that she went to the hospital, not that she had to stay overnight or anything. So I called, we visited, of course now she thinks I called out of friendly concern not "this is my job so I have to" concern. However, this is where my glee comes in. Rob found out that she was in a motorcycle accident and called her boyfriend to see if he was OK instead of calling Holly to see if she was OK. "IN YOUR FACE SHEWITCH!!!" The other good part, is that she wasn't with her boyfriend when it happened. She was with some other guy, but then had to call her boyfriend to come take care of her. HAHAHAEHOEAHAEAHAWEHHAHAHAHAHahahaaaaa. Kharma. It's a wonderful thing.


5 Comments:

Blogger M'gann said...

OK, so I didn't comment on the last one... or the one before (I just read them!) So I'm replying to them here. ^_^ I'm so "speshul"! Hehe.

A) Handsome Rob? w00! He sounds -marvelous-! Best of luck with him, keep us updated!

B) Holly's a bitch. I've dealt with plenty of those in the past (one of them being my husband's ex - look who won, bitch! lol) and they're no fun. Like the others said, if she's being so juvenile, set your boundaries. You're witty, you can find ways to give short simple answers.

C) Kharma's a whore. She screws everyone, hahaha! I don't know what to tell you on Holly's 'Oh you really are my friend' trip, but good luck dealing with it. ~_~;; Like I said, you're witty! You'll figure something out.

And overall, Rob likes you, not her. It doesn't take brains to figure that out. Well.. except maybe in Holly's case...

Blogger Kodi said...

Karma is such a beautiful bitch. Revel in it. Do you know how Holly's boyfriend reacted when he found out she was tooling around on a bike with some other dude? I'm dying to know. Happy gfdrri to you all.

Blogger hazel said...

ahhhh..

all you had to do was sit back and relax!! excellent. soooo very excellent.

so you have "callings"? are they like assignments?

Blogger Katy said...

Patrice, yeah, callings are like assignments but you don't have to take them if you don't want to. Different people are asked to do different things, play the piano, teach a class, or in my case, make people feel special.

As for how the boyfriend felt when he found out Holly was with another guy, I'm sure she wormed her way out of it somehow.

Blogger Missuz J said...

OK--It's time to tell Holly to take a long walk off a short pier. She was totally trying to make you feel shitty, and she is a total spaz and if I ever see her I may have to tell her myself.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG