Thursday, August 04, 2005
Should I be wearing black?
I think I speak for all of us when I say WHAT THE HELL?

I can't even talk about this right now. I had an entry started and all was going fine and then I turned into a big teary mess and could go on no further. As you all may have noticed, MissuzJ has made the decision to delete her blog. AmandaK and I are working desperately to bring her back to our little blogosphere but I don't know what will happen there. Cross your fingers. I guess whatever happens we should honor her decision, no matter how shitty it makes us feel. I just wanted to let you know that even if everything is not fine now it will be and either AmandaK or I will keep you all posted. Maybe even MissuzJ herself if we can talk her out of her insanity. Yeah, this sucks.


3 Comments:

Blogger NME said...

You're damn right it sucks. Do whatever is necessary PLEASE.

Blogger Kathryn said...

Absolutely right, whatever is necessary!

Blogger hazel said...

I'm glad that you and amanda are here to help us understand what's up. I love you sisters. it's heartbreaking to think that one of you won't be a part of my morning routine.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG