Friday, August 12, 2005
SUCCESS!!!
TADA!! I think this is my favorite cake I've done so far. I brought her into the ice cream shop (in torential rain, gasp) and everyone did their obligitory oohing and aawing. And I was like "Whatever, where's Sophie?" So I found Sophie and showed it to her and she grinned all big and I said "It's your princess cake." and she said "Hm, I have a wootbeer." Excellent... Anyway, once she was done with her rootbeer she was all about the Cinderella princess cake. It was great. And now it's slowly being digest by toddlers but whatever.


6 Comments:

Blogger amandak said...

She's BEAUUUUTIFUL!

Wow, I am very seriously impressed.

Again, you ROCK.

Blogger NME said...

AMAZING! Mark and I just oohed and aahed at the sight of her. Now where is our wootbeer?

Blogger M'gann said...

Hey! Great job! I'm impressed.

Blogger Kathryn said...

WOW!! You are seriously talented Katy!

Blogger hazel said...

holy shiza, this is AMAZING. totally amazing. I am seriously in awe.

Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

Wonderful!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG