Friday, February 24, 2006
Everybody's doin it
I am out of work to do for a minute so I'm jumpin on the ol' bandwagon:

Four jobs I've had:
1. Deli Doll at Lins Marketplace
2. Official Scam Artist at Assail Mrktg.
3.Teller, Trainer, Assistant Mngr.
4. Shoe salesperson

Movies I can watch over and over again:
1. Moulin Rouge
2. Serenity
3. LOTR Trilogy
4. Grosse Point Blank

Four places I've lived:
1. Coon Rapids, Minn
2. Monterey, California
3. Cedar City, UT
4. St. George, UT

Four TV shows I love:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. The early seasons of Alias
3. Firefly
4. Daily Show

Four places I've vacationed:
1. Sea World
2. Dallas TX
3. Monterey CA
4. Disneyland (but I don't remember it)

Four sites I visit daily:
1. www.suu.edu
2. www.cakecentral.com
3. All the blogs
4. www.amazon.com

Four places I would rather be:
1. Sitting on the beach
2. In front of a fire with a good book
3. With my sisters
4. In my dream kitchen


4 Comments:

Blogger Missuz J said...

lovr you love you love you love you love you love you love you

Blogger rob said...

"You can never go home again, Altman...but you can certainly shop there."

Blogger OMH said...

Hmmm sounds like an ideal place for you would be with your sisters on a beach in front of a fire! (not sure how we could get your kitchen involved because fire & kitchen just DO NOT BELONG TOGETHER!

Blogger Kodi said...

Interesting list of jobs. I also love the LOTR trilogy. Aragorn is fine.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG