Friday, August 12, 2005
I've created a monster 2
But it's really Cinderella...I hope...

As some of you may recall I decorated a Jabba the Hut cake for my nephews birthday a couple months ago. Now it is Sweet Sophie Gene's birthday and she has been after me since like February about her princess cake. Everytime she sees me she says "You're going to make me a princess cake!" Yes, yes I am. Or I'm going to make you a big blue blob and call it Picasso.

I don't know if I can handle the pressure. The child has HUGE expectations for the princess cake and I fear I'll get to the party and she'll say, "Uhm, Aunt Katy, that's not a princess...you have failed me." GASP! So I'm doing a Cinderella cake, which means I have to go find a blonde doll pick. Which hopefully won't be too hard. I also have to bake an 8" round cake because the Wonder Mold cake my mom made last night didn't rise right so it looks like Cinderella is cut off somewhere below the knees. Why am I still blogging?!?! I have work to do!!!


7 Comments:

Blogger Missuz J said...

You get the prize for the best aunty in all the land!

Blogger hazel said...

bless you, katy - that is one tough thing, making cakes. you have a special place in heaven. and so when are you coming to do bella's? you have till oct 31.

Blogger Kathryn said...

Good luck! You're such a great aunt!

Blogger NME said...

If it doesn't turn out exactly right it can be a princess blob. All you need is a plastic tiara.

Good luck!

Blogger Katy said...

Patrice, so perhaps a Halloween theme or do you try and steer clear of crossing Holidays?

Blogger amandak said...

You ROCK! I'm glad someone is being the good aunt, cause I am sucking it up big time.

Blogger hazel said...

katy - we are going ALL OUT halloween theme. as in huge party with everyone in costume.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG