Saturday, October 27, 2007
Halloween
The Howl kinda sucked. Which makes me sad because The Howl is the party I look forward too all year. Oh well.




This was us:

My costume kind of rocked the world. I was very proud of it. And people knew who i was supposed to be. So that was good.

The rest of the costumes were pretty much the same as every year. Sexy Dorothy. Sexy Strawberry Shortcake, Sexy Dumb and Dumber. Halloween has really become just an excuse for slutty girls to be sluttier. Luckily, thanks to 300, men have an excuse to walk around in leather underwear and capes and nothing else. For that I am eternally grateful, cuz rrrrrow.



4 Comments:

Blogger Diane Lowe said...

It's a fine line between sexy and slutty.

Blogger Missuz J said...

Great eyelashes.

Blogger NME said...

That is my biggest pet peeve - girls wearing only pretty, sexy costumes and not really BEING something. So annoying.

Blogger M'gann said...

Despite the disappointment of the party, I hope you have a great Halloween anyway. Your costume looks great and you should definitely let it be seen again!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG