Friday, April 20, 2007
Hi
I got a tattoo.



I equal parts love it and hate it.



I'm pretty sure it feels the same towards me.



It's a crown. On my back. Just under my neck.



Pictures will arrive eventually.



Ok. Super blog Friday April 20, 2007!! GO!



School:

I am 100% lacking in motivation for this crap. Seriously, it is PAINFUL for me to get out of bed, get my ass ready for school, and go to class. However, I am OFFICIALLY done with all of my generals. I am thisclose to actually having a degree (associates). I just have to go to my apointment thingy and fill out the paperwork. Squeal! Also, if I stay on track I will be all graduated by Christmas 2008. Sooner if I go to summer school. Exciting yes? I know!



The Casa:

I just don't want to be there EVER. It's dirty and disgusting. There is confetti all over the floor. The fridge is periodically peeing all over the floor. There are FOUR bags of garbage on the floor waiting for someone to take them out. No, I haven't taken them out because I ALWAYS take the garbage out and I'm not the mommy. Yes. I will break down and take them out today. Gr. There is also a pile of one of my roommates (guess which one) crap stacked higher than my 5'10" head with a note on it that says it will be gone in a few hours. It has been there since at least Sunday. That's a LOT of few hours. Whatever.



The ROOMIES!!!

I miss Annie. She is always with the boyfriend. I come home, the boyfriend comes home, Annie goes away and I don't see her unless I'm awake when she comes in at like 1 o'clock in the morning. Rachel still rocks my socks. She's so much fun. I wish everybody had their own Rachel friend. It would solve so many problems. The other three aren't around much.



Lovin':

I seem to be liking somebody. I don't know exactly. It's a long story.



Katy!: I'm good. A little funny feeling. I've had a weird tummy for like a week. I don't have much appetite but when I do want to eat, I eat EVERYTHING. After eating everything I instantly regret it. Yesterday I went to McDonalds :P and ate a ten piece chicken mcnugget meal, a large fry, a chocolate shake, and a double cheeseburger. Then I layed in bed and moaned for a couple hours. Aside from the weird tummy thing and the INSANE schooling I'm good.



Because my blogging is boring and sucky lately, here's something to make up for it.



8 Comments:

Blogger NME said...

Ohhh! I love tattoos. Can't wait to see it.

Roommates are both very fun and awful all at the same time.

And just reading about your McDonalds meal makes me want to lay on the bed and moan for hours.

Christmas 2008 rocks. It will be here before you know it.

Blogger M'gann said...

w00! A tattoo! Now we can get together and compare tatts, hehe. I cannot wait to see it! Good for you, Queenie!

Sorry about the roomie and tummy trouble. But like all sucky things, they pass, right? You'll pull through.

Way to go on your schooling! That's most excellent to hear! Keep it up!

Miss you lots! Glad you updated! Call me, dangit!!! ^_^

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the tattoo. I love them. So much I want another and I almost have Honey convinced for #9. But being so big it costs lots and lots of money. *sigh*

But I'm confused, you hate your house but like your roomies. Don't they mess the house that you don't like? Or is it some that you like and the others you don't? Maybe the next installment will have a break down of who's who for the skatterbrained like me.

Blogger Diane Lowe said...

I want to see your tattoo too!

I've neglected to get one because good ink costs lots, and I haven't found a design I want permanently placed on my body yet. Well, I did at one point in time, but getting that kind of tattoo requires being part of an organization I've resigned to not be part of. Oh well.

School is tough. Hang in there!

I'm sure if you take out your roommate's pile of crap, yes there will be drama, but the casa will start to look less like a biology experiment gone bad.

Blogger OMH said...

I've been waiting to see it - when you gonna let us? Is it in the crusty stage? Are you remembering to keep it "doctored"?

Blogger Missuz J said...

Hey. Lunch soon? Thursday? XO

Blogger rob said...

The only thing that makes up for sucky blogging is nudity, sister. And I can't even tell if that puppy is nekkid or not.

What a jip.

Blogger Kathryn said...

That's a great spot for a tattoo!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG