Monday, August 06, 2007
Times they are a changing.
I think it's pretty obvious that I've sort of struggled with ye olde blog. I would say it's just recently but let's face it, it's never been particularly coherent. So in a last ditch effort to help it help me, we're trying yet another something new and fun. I give you:

Party of one.

That's right. It's a whole new world. One where I am not only content to go to a movie by myself but i'm kinda thrilled. One where breakfast in a nice little cafe with me, my crispy bacon, and a good book is something I look forward to. Single is the new black.

Now, the space will not be completely devoted to my life as an awesome singleton but I'm hoping that that will be the focus and that I don't just completely drop off the face of the planet.

Here's to new beginnings.

Labels:



3 Comments:

Blogger Missuz J said...

Sweet. Ahh. Aloneness.

Blogger Kathryn said...

Oh yes, sweet aloneness. I'm glad you're taking advantage of it!

Blogger Diane Lowe said...

Welcome back to blogging!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG