Sunday, December 17, 2006
Then she said....

Dear Kathryn Smith,

First off, I would like to apologize for not responding to your email sooner. I am sure you know how busy a student's life can be during finals.

Next, I would like to thank you so much for taking the time to read my article. It is good to know that we at the Journal are putting out a paper that people actually read.

I would also like to thank you for voicing your evidently strong opinion in regards to my article. However, I feel that you took too much personal offense to my message instead of taking note of the positive words I included regarding student employees.

I also feel the need to inform you that if you ever care to come down to the Journal office (located just off to the left of the Living Room in the Student Center) and offer some of your expertise on competent writing and effective grammar skills, we would greatly appreciate your services. Unfortunately, none of us have yet to perfect our writing skills and are always looking for help.

Once again, Thanks so much for your time and I hope that you continue to read the Journal next semester.

Happy Holidays, hope you are enjoying your Christmas break!

Thank you, Samantha Arnold

"None of us have yet to" indeed.

I think I won...



4 Comments:

Blogger NME said...

Awww. Won indeed. Her response made me feel kind of bad for her.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why did you feel the need to get so worked up over something so lame? At least she was courteous in her response.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha. Karaoke tonight?

Blogger ~A~ said...

She could have had a good article to begin with if it was more educated facts and less emotional attacking.

At least she responded and not ignore.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG