Friday, November 04, 2005
And then my head exploded.
Or at least, I wish it would.

I'm back! I didn't get done with my statistics homework (ran out of time) but I did do pretty good on the test and my speech went wonderfully. I was very proud and kind of excited at being in front of people "performing" again. All in all everything went well this week, except for the fact that I feel like a large blurry elephant is sitting on my brain. I've been trying to convince myself that I was NOT getting sick but it caught up with me yesterday, so I got to do 5.5 hours of Statistics homework and finish the blog speech all while swimming through jell-o. Fabulous. The upside of feeling like crap is the killer cough syrup I take. It tastes like orange skittles and I always sleep sooo good when I'm on it. And have good/weird dreams. For instance, last night I had a dream that I was making out with some guy wearing nothing but a towel and a smile in my grandparents basement. I probably would have picked another guy if I was being choosy, but he worked :).

Some of you mentioned an interest in hearing my speech but since I didn't record and wouldn't know what to do with it if I did record it that seems a little impossible. I did however type it up and if you want a copy I'll e-mail it to you. It's long or else I would just post it here. Needless to say, it rocked and I think the class and my teacher enjoyed it. Thanks for inspiring me. Now, any ideas for a persuasive speech?


9 Comments:

Blogger lonna said...

I hate when I get sick in the middle of due dates. When I was in college I would get sick around Thanksgiving Break, and then I would make it through finals week, and get really, really sick as soon as I got home for winter break. I hope that you are feeling better and I'm glad that your speech and test went so well.

Blogger rob said...
Blogger Katy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blogger Katy said...

Get ye flask indeed. Forsooth

Blogger NME said...

You must send me the speech. Was that persuasive?

Blogger hazel said...

persuade me at patrice108 at gmail.com, please.

Blogger hazel said...

ps, rob? excellent.

Blogger Kathryn said...

I'd love to read it too! katiemagic at hotmail dot com

Blogger Kodi said...

So glad it went well. Not that I doubted. You rock.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG