Monday, April 24, 2006
Look what I can do!!
My friend Julie and I did this cake for her son Noah's first birthday. The bottom is a half sheet cake iced in buttercream to look like the choppy ocean. The ark is two round cakes sculpted to look like the boat and covered in chocolate fondant. The little house on top is chocolate covered graham crackers that Julie woodgrained (she also did the woodgraining on the boat) The animals were hand sculpted by Julie and I out of fondant. Everybody loved it!



8 Comments:

Blogger Katy said...

OH! The top of the house is shredded wheat.

Blogger ~A~ said...

That is soooooooooooo cool. You two did an awesome job.

Blogger Missuz J said...

wowza

Blogger lonna said...

awesome

Blogger amandak said...

super sweet

Blogger OMH said...

WOW!!!!!!! Very Creative!

Blogger Kodi said...

Holy sweetness, batman! That is fabulous. I loved your list of changes in the last blog too. I'm with you on the hair color and soda. I think someday they will find that soda is in fact very nutritious. Or we will all be brain damaged by then. Who knows.

Blogger hazel said...

oh my god, katy! this is incredible!!!!! I can't even fathom it. you have to charge for this. seriously - go to school for business to learn how to run your own bakery.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG