Thursday, April 20, 2006
I'm one year old today
I have this cutesy little desk calendar that I got for Christmas. It's Mary Engelbret, I love her stuff. Anyway, I pulled off Wednesday the 19th and TADA Thursday the 20th. The picture on the side says Happy Anniversary. Which made me think, "I wonder when my bloggiversary is?" So I looked back and WEIRD. It's today. That be's crazy. So in honor of my bloggiversary I will become completely self absorbed and give you a list of things that have changed in the last year.

  1. My hair color...regularly.
  2. My glasses prescription. I haven't changed it yet but I can't see.
  3. I got over the looooooosah.
  4. I started dating again. Kinda...
  5. I made lots of new friends, both blogging and...
  6. Back to school!
  7. I changed my major...thrice...
  8. I left the bank.
  9. I started work at the hotel.
  10. I started working for the University.
  11. I stopped working at the hotel.
  12. I moved jobs within the University and am now working for my buddy Julie.
  13. I started writing a book.
  14. I stopped writing my book.
  15. I turned 23.
  16. I flew (well I rode in a plane...the pilot flew) by myself for the first time.
  17. I quit drinking soda.
  18. I started drinking soda again.
  19. I grew my hair out.
  20. I got my camera!!
  21. Mad cake skills.
  22. My insomnia is worse but my body's learning to function without the sleep.
  23. Cake nightmares, at least once a week, what the hell?
  24. I met the Patrice folks FUN!!!
  25. Which reminds me, I ate deep fried pickles, yummmmmy.
  26. I cooked with wine.
  27. I went to the liquor store and bought wine...
  28. I learned how to make candy....I really need to go make some candy....
  29. I got my first real professor crush. "Le siiiiiigh"
  30. I ran out of things to list....

Farewell all my newfound friends! Here's to another year! Damn, I hope more fun stuff happens.



7 Comments:

Blogger lonna said...

Happy bloggiversary!!!! Wow, that is a lot of changes in one year.

Blogger ~A~ said...

*LOL* Happy Bloggiverary.

Blogger NME said...

A very happy bloggiversary to you! That's one hell of a busy year.

Cake nightmares? DO TELL.

Happy bloggiversary! I'm betting that when you decide to follow your cake dreams and go professional (as you should) the nightmares stop!

BTW that's a very busy year you have had!

Blogger Stine said...

Damn girl, you've done a lot in the past year. Congrats!

Blogger Missuz J said...

Amazing. Oh. Janzy's b day is in like, 2 weeks. Up to another cake?

Blogger patrice said...

I so slacked on this. I don't know how I missed this post. happy blogiversary, belated!!!!

I love the part of my life I share when I blog, and the people's lives that share with me. you're a huge part of that, and I am so grateful our paths crossed, both online and in person.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG