Thursday, April 20, 2006
I'm one year old today
I have this cutesy little desk calendar that I got for Christmas. It's Mary Engelbret, I love her stuff. Anyway, I pulled off Wednesday the 19th and TADA Thursday the 20th. The picture on the side says Happy Anniversary. Which made me think, "I wonder when my bloggiversary is?" So I looked back and WEIRD. It's today. That be's crazy. So in honor of my bloggiversary I will become completely self absorbed and give you a list of things that have changed in the last year.

  1. My hair color...regularly.
  2. My glasses prescription. I haven't changed it yet but I can't see.
  3. I got over the looooooosah.
  4. I started dating again. Kinda...
  5. I made lots of new friends, both blogging and...
  6. Back to school!
  7. I changed my major...thrice...
  8. I left the bank.
  9. I started work at the hotel.
  10. I started working for the University.
  11. I stopped working at the hotel.
  12. I moved jobs within the University and am now working for my buddy Julie.
  13. I started writing a book.
  14. I stopped writing my book.
  15. I turned 23.
  16. I flew (well I rode in a plane...the pilot flew) by myself for the first time.
  17. I quit drinking soda.
  18. I started drinking soda again.
  19. I grew my hair out.
  20. I got my camera!!
  21. Mad cake skills.
  22. My insomnia is worse but my body's learning to function without the sleep.
  23. Cake nightmares, at least once a week, what the hell?
  24. I met the Patrice folks FUN!!!
  25. Which reminds me, I ate deep fried pickles, yummmmmy.
  26. I cooked with wine.
  27. I went to the liquor store and bought wine...
  28. I learned how to make candy....I really need to go make some candy....
  29. I got my first real professor crush. "Le siiiiiigh"
  30. I ran out of things to list....

Farewell all my newfound friends! Here's to another year! Damn, I hope more fun stuff happens.



7 Comments:

Blogger lonna said...

Happy bloggiversary!!!! Wow, that is a lot of changes in one year.

Blogger ~A~ said...

*LOL* Happy Bloggiverary.

Blogger NME said...

A very happy bloggiversary to you! That's one hell of a busy year.

Cake nightmares? DO TELL.

Blogger OMH said...

Happy bloggiversary! I'm betting that when you decide to follow your cake dreams and go professional (as you should) the nightmares stop!

BTW that's a very busy year you have had!

Blogger Stine said...

Damn girl, you've done a lot in the past year. Congrats!

Blogger Missuz J said...

Amazing. Oh. Janzy's b day is in like, 2 weeks. Up to another cake?

Blogger hazel said...

I so slacked on this. I don't know how I missed this post. happy blogiversary, belated!!!!

I love the part of my life I share when I blog, and the people's lives that share with me. you're a huge part of that, and I am so grateful our paths crossed, both online and in person.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG